Non stick cooking spray
1/2 cup butter flavor shortening
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 can (6 to 7 oz) honey roasted peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Coat baking sheets
lightly with cooking spray.
2. Combine shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg.
3. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until just blended.
4. Form dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in chopped nuts. Place 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Flatten slightly with bottom of a glass sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Bake 6 to 7 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Place on cooling racks to cool completely.
Yield: 3 to 4 dozen cookies
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Find The Best And Easy To Make Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes Your Family Will Love.
Posted by Internet News | 3:54 AM | HONEY ROASTED PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE